The FCC’s Broadband Data Task Force (Task Force) held this online Technical Assistance Workshop to assist state, local, and Tribal governments, service providers, and other entities who plan to file bulk challenges to data in the Broadband Serviceable Location Fabric (Fabric), which serves as the foundation for the Broadband Data Collection (BDC) fixed availability maps. The workshop reviewed how to open and work with the Fabric dataset and also demonstrated possible approaches to identifying missing or mislabeled locations in the Fabric data set. The workshop was held on September 28, 2022 in an online format for registered participants. For more information, see https://www.fcc.gov/news-events/event...
Articles in this section
- Technical Assistance Workshop: Filing Bulk Fixed Availability Challenge Data
- Video: Bulk Fixed Availability Challenges: An Overview for Filers
- Video: How to File Bulk Fixed Availability Challenges in the BDC System
- Technical Assistance Workshop: Filing Bulk Fabric Challenge Data
- Video: How to File Bulk Fabric Challenges in the BDC System
- Webinar: Broadband Serviceable Location Fabric Bulk Challenge Process