These are the steps to submit a filing of Fixed Wireless Broadband Availability and Subscription Data in the BDC system, along with links to other resources for information on specific steps.
1. Have you accessed the Fabric? If not:
c. Fabric FAQs
2. If you don’t have one, get a Username, Password, and FRN from the FCC's Commission Registration System.
b. Other registration issues? ULS call center (Phone: 1-877-480-3201)
3. Log into the BDC system.
a. Go to http://bdc.fcc.gov/
b. Log in using the Username and Password created in CORES: How to Log In to the BDC System Video
4. From the Entity Selection page of the BDC system, select an FRN for which you wish to submit BDC data.
b. If you don’t see your FRN, you need to ensure your FRN is associated with your CORES username: Commission Registration System Video Tutorials
5. Fill out the Entity Information page.
6. From the Submissions Dashboard, click Create Submission and select Biannual, or select an existing submission.
7. Prepare and upload Fixed Broadband Subscription Data:
8. Prepare your Fixed Broadband Availability Data:
b. How to overlay a coverage area on the Fabric: Using QGIS to Create, Format, and Troubleshoot GIS Data
c. Need to match your addresses to the locations in the Fabric? Address Matching in Excel
9. Upload Fixed Broadband Availability Data:
b. Submit data as a Location List or a Coverage Polygon.
10. Review the map in the BDC system: How to use the Review Map Function for Availability Data.
11. Encounter any error messages? Issues or Errors You May Encounter Video
12. Prepare and upload Supporting Data as required:
13. Run the Final Data Checks:
a. Confirm your map data.
b. Provide explanations as justification for any warnings, or revise your data as needed.
14. Certify and submit your filing: BDC User Guide, Section 16.
15. If you need to revise your filing after submitting it (Optional): Revising a Submitted Filing.