These are the steps to submit a filing of Fixed Voice Availability and Subscription Data in the BDC system, along with links to other resources for information on specific steps.
1. If you don’t have one, get a Username, Password, and FRN from the FCC's Commission Registration System.
b. Other registration issues? ULS call center (Phone: 1-877-480-3201)
2. Log into the BDC system
a. Go to http://bdc.fcc.gov/
b. Log in using the Username and Password created in CORES: How to Log In to the BDC System Video
3. From the Entity Selection page of the BDC system, select an FRN for which you wish to submit BDC data.
b. If you don’t see your FRN, you need to ensure your FRN is associated with your CORES username: Commission Registration System Video Tutorials
4. Fill out the Entity Information page.
5. From the Submissions Dashboard, click Create Submission and select Biannual, or select an existing submission.
6. Prepare and upload Fixed Voice Subscription Data:
7. If you only submit Fixed Voice Subscription Data, you do not need to upload Availability data.
8. Encounter any error messages? Issues or Errors You May Encounter Video
9. Run the Final Data Checks:
a. Provide explanations as justification for any warnings, or revise your data as needed.
10. Certify and submit your filing: BDC User Guide, Section 16.
11. If you need to revise your filing after submitting it (Optional): Revising a Submitted Filing.